Committee on Library & Scholarly Communication (COLASC)
Advise the campus and Library administration regarding issues and policies regarding collections, Open Access publishing models, and journal subscription costs to institution and UCSF authors.
UCSF Faculty in the Adjunct, Clinical X, Health Sciences Clinical, In-Residence, and Ladder-Rank series are eligible to be appointed.
10 members, meets monthly for 90 minutes.
|Charles Hart, PhD, Chair, Director Catalyst Program, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, (P) EMAIL||09/01/2021 - 08/31/2022|
|Soo-Jeong Lee, RN, PhD, ANP, Vice Chair, Assoc Prof-hcomp, Chs-Administration, (N)||09/01/2021 - 08/31/2022|
|Robin Corelli, PharmD, Professor, Clinical Pharmacy, (P)||09/01/2020 - 08/31/2023|
|Jeffrey Gelfand, MD, Assoc Prof Clin Neurology, Neurology, (M)||09/01/2021 - 08/31/2024|
|Arthur Hill, MD, Prof Of Clinical Surgery, Surgery, (M)||09/01/2019 - 08/31/2022|
|Cristin Kearns, DDS, MBA, Asst Prof In Residence, Preventive & Restor Dent Sci, (D)||09/01/2021 - 08/31/2022|
|Keith Mostov, MD, PhD, Professor, Anatomy, (M)||09/01/2021 - 08/31/2022|
Ex Officio Members
|Christopher Shaffer, Ex Officio, Asst Vc, University Librarian, Medicine, (M)||09/01/2017 - 08/31/2025|
Documents of Interest
• Industry Documents Library at UCSF.
• 2018-2019 Senate Committee Priorities.
• Library strategic plan objectives.
• Support for ASAPbio and Use of NIH Preprints: COLASC Support of NIH Preprints.
• Open Access 2020 Initiative: Signed EoI and Letters of Support for UCSF.
• UCSF Library Policy on Use of Space.
• Important Communications: Recommendation on Mission Bay Library Space.